If you've purchased tickets as of Sunday, September 29th--your tickets will be held at WILL CALL.
Please be sure to bring a form of ID to verify your purchase but most importantly bring your energy and enthusiasm for this one-of-a-kind tasting experience!
Tickets Available Now !
Tickets are no longer available for purchase on-line. General Admission tickets will be available at the door for $70 each.
Be sure to "like" us on facebook for your chance to win your tickets!
For group rate inquiries or if you should have any further questions, please contact CYO Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monterey Tequila and Mezcal Expo - Ticket Information
Thank you for your interest in the 2012 MTME. Below is information regarding tickets and what comes included:
General Admission = $65 and includes:
- Tequila/Mezcal tastings from up to 20 exhibitors
- Hors d'oeuvres prepared by local restaurants and chefs
- Opportunity to participate in the agave-inspired silent auction benefiting the North Monterey County LULAC's scholarship fund
- Access to After Party
VIP Admission = $85 and includes all of the above, plus:
- Exclusive Tequila Flight Tasting/Seminar with Industry Professional, Clayton Szczech of Experience Tequila - this is a specialized one-hour seminar where you'll sip, learn and (re)discover the true essence of Tequila! Begins at 4:00 p.m. (doors open to the public at 5:00 p.m.)
- Exclusive VIP area with personal chef
- Goodie bag
- Official Tequila glass
VIP ALL ACCESS Admission = $150 and includes all of General and VIP, plus:
- Exclusive ULTRA Tequila tastings provided by selected Tequila exhibitors
- Access to the MTME Margarita Showdown competition scheduled for September 25, 2012 - witness local bartenders compete as they battle for the title of "Best Traditional Margarita" and "Best Original Margarita." You will have the opportunity to sip and savor a variety of delicious and original margaritas made from our local talent! (venue TBD)
- Invitation to the exclusive MTME Agave Awards Dinner on Friday, October 5, 2012 (venue TBD)
Will you be the designated driver? If so, you can get your GENERAL ADMISSION ticket for $35! Your event bracelet will differentiate you from the others.
Do you work in the hospitality industry as a bar manager, restaurant/liquor store owner or a distributing representative? If so, you can get your GENERAL ADMISSION ticket for $45! To purchase your discounted ticket or to inquire on VIP tickets for industry personnel please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Please note: This is a 21+ only event--a valid ID will be required. No exchanges or refunds. Tickets will be mailed via postal service, however, tickets purchased on or after Monday, September 24, 2012 will be held Will Call.
Dress code = Cocktail Attire.
On behalf of CYO Events we ask that you please SIP RESPONSIBLY. Do not Drink and Drive.
(Cab service details will be announced soon)